Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

ABC's

It just amazes me when I look in on Sydney and find her sleeping in positions like this...
how can that be comfortable? This is a prime example of why I don't take her bumper pads out of her crib - she loves to be pushed up against them. Notice "bear-bear" under her cheek, "baby" behind her and "ubie" over her feet!! She MUST have all three of these in her crib when she goes to sleep!
I took some video of her in the bathtub last night which I hope to post soon. She is singing the ABC's!!!!!!! I am not kidding you! She has always loved the ABC song and she has been hearing it forever. Last night I started it by saying "ABCD" and she finished!!! I am just so amazed by this. She sang it for Daddy this morning. What a doll she is!

No comments: