Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pictures

Another crazy couple of weeks have passed since I have written and so much to share. Sydney seems to be growing developmentally everyday! She LOVES to sing with me and I LOVE to sing with her. She sings in the car, at home, at the store, just about anywhere. Her favorites are "ABC", "Head, Shoulder's Knees & Toes", "Twinkle Twinkle", "Elmo's World", and the "Cillou" theme song (I think I spelled that wrong). She talks up a storm at home but not so much in public - depends where we are at. She does this funny "bug" thing now - my fault since I am so freaked out about bugs! If she sees a bug or if we say "get that bug", she swats her arms up and down really fast and screams, "get that bug"...it's so funny! She continues to say more words and phrases everyday, too many to list here! I think I wrote already about her first use of the "potty" - very exciting! She LOVES to color with crayons and colored penciles and she loves to draw on her magnetic board. Her Nana and Great Aunties and Uncles watched her Sunday night while Mommy & Daddy went out for a nice dinner with the neighbors. We had a great time but I am still waiting for MY one on one date night daddy...hint, hint, hint!!!

My nephew Cory, his girlfriend Alex, and their 7.5 month old Kai were staying with us last week for a visit. It was so nice to spend so much time with them. Cory and Alex are awesome parents and Kai is soooo cute. He looks just like Cory did when he was a baby! Kai got sick when he was here so I didn't get to hold him and cuddle him as much as I would have liked to have but I will see him again this summer - look out Kai! Also, my neice had a little baby boy, James, about two weeks ago. We were all quite surprised about the boy part since she was told she was having a girl!!! I cannot wait to meet him this summer!

Enjoy the pictures...


This is Alex, Kai & Sydney. It was so cute watching Sydney and Kai interact. Sydney was jealous that she wasn't the baby and tried really hard to act like a baby by using her old Jumperoo and putting the baby's nuk in her mouth - although she had no idea what to do with it once it was in her mouth since she never used one!! Kai is such a beautiful little boy!


Here is Cory, Kai, Alex & Sydney. Kai loved to watch Sydney.


Kai wanted to touch Sydney so bad but she really didn't want any part of that!!


Sydney wastn't too sure about sharing her Daddy!


Look at that face!!!! Sydney was so funny with her Jumperoo. Everytime Kai wasn't in it, she wanted in it although she is wayyyy to big for it! We just played along with it and let her be a baby again for a couple days...no harm done!






Sydney LOVES to feed herself with her own utensiles. She will oftentimes turn her nose up to food offerred to her if she isn't given her own spoon! She loves yogurt!


Her first cupcake! I usually don't offer her desserts - but I had made some cup cakes and gave her one. She mostly played with it. Look at her eye...scary! She was so focused on squishing the cup cake just right. OMG, it was soooo hard to clean up!


She has allergies right now and they get so much worse when we are outside right now so we have had to come up with creative things to do inside. Here, she is finger painting on paper in the bathtub. She created a beautiful masterpiece...


....herself!!!!!


She pretty much painted her whole body and she was so mad when I turned the bath water on and washed everything, including her, off. She cried and cried until I got her out of the tub and rocked her.
That's it for now!

No comments: