Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Summer is Here!!

Our Spring/Summer is here and we have been loving our weather. It's been in the 80's with blue skies! As most of you know, we have a pool in our back yard but its too deep for Sydney and it really doesn't warm up for a few more months. Therefore, I decided on a whim to buy a very small play pool for Sydney so we could enjoy our beautiful weather and so I could actually get some sun! Below are some pictures from yesterday. She was so cute in her little swimsuit!!!

Enjoy the pictures...


Sydney watering the plant - Grandma would be proud!

Look at her little rolls...I wish it was considered cute to have them at my age, LOL!!!


Oh, she melts my heart! Reminds me of last night, when I was laying in bed, I had this really strong urge to hold her and love her! We are so blessed!





Look at those adorable chubber-whobbers!!!


I couldn't resist...this would be her poo-poo face!!! Do you know what a pain in the butt it is to get a swimmer off with poop in it!!!




I LOVE it when she makes this face!
Below is last years picture of her first time in our big pool...it's all just going too fast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics. miss you guys.

paul

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable. I wish I could come see you guys! Love You All

Stacy Jo