Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Still Sick...

I took Sydney back to the doctor again today. They wanted to check her out again since she is STILL running a fever! When I took her in at 2pm, her temp. was back at 104. All She wanted to do was wrap her arms around my neck and tuck her head into my chest. At least I am able to comfort her somehow. It's just so sad to see her this way and for so long now. The doctor said she now has a double ear infection. If she continues to run a fever tonight and tomorrow morning when we wake up, we are to take her in for a shot to really get the antibiotics working well. The doctor wanted to do it today but couldn't because we had already given her a dose of her antibiotics this morning. By the time we got home, her fever had not changed so I took her up for another luke warm bath. This time she didn't fight it and after a few minutes in the water, she started to play and her fever went down. So, I guess we see what the night brings us...

No comments: