Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Sydney's Room

Busy, busy day we have had today!! Sydney still does not want to sleep in her new bed yet in her "Pink" room so we decided early this morning to take her crib apart and set it back up in the "Pink" room next to her new bed!! We had to take the crib apart because it wouldn't fit through the doors (of course)! So now, we have two beds in one room!!
We're not stressed about it. I actually think it's pretty funny! She will figure it out in her own time. We will just wait to finish decorating it until then:)
Everyday, I am just amazed at how quickly my house gets turned upside down. I am constantly cleaning, picking up, dusting, washing walls, cleaning carpets, etc. Of course, I know everyone has to do this - I'm not expecting any sympathy... I just decided to take this picture and post it so years from now Sydney can see it:) It just amazing me how quickly she can create such a mess!! And everything is left in such random places on the floor and on the furniture. I wonder what goes through that brain of hers. It's like I can trace her foot steps throughout the room, what she was doing with each item, how long she played with it and what made her move on to the next activity. See below...
Sydney is really into imaginary play and role playing right now. It's so cute to listen to her change her voice as she plays Mommy and Grandma to her babies!! She is constantly taking care of them all, creating meals for them in her kitchen, and then putting them to bed in their pack n play (can't see it in this picture). She is so caring and affectionate with them - so sweet.

No comments: