Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

"Global Understandings"

There should be a "global understanding" that says when you are pregnant, you don't get sick! I mean come on, we are already experiencing so many other uncomfortable symptoms. Do we really need additional sore throats and aches and pains? I woke up at 12:30 am with a horrible sore throat. Today is my 12 hour work day and it's been so dreadful!! Sore throat, sore glands, aches and pains, tired, etc. Needless to say, I will be going home straight to bed tonight!
While we're on this topic of "global understandings" when pregnant, I have a couple more:
  • We should get to wear sweats and tennis shoes everyday and people will still think we look amazing!!
  • We should get to close our stores down for an hour during the day to take a nap!
  • We should be assigned a free house cleaner and grocery shopper and heck, while we're at it, a free cook!
  • We should be able to get maternity clothes at huge discounts!

I think that's a good start. More "global understandings of pregnancy" to come!

No comments: