Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

We Need to Move!!!

I read an article today that discussed the Best Cities in America to Have a Baby.
#1 Boston
#2 San Francisco
#3 Minneapolis!!!!
Phoenix, Arizona didn't even make the top 50! I can totally understand why. We have horrible air quality, terrible access to quality hospitals and doctors, and unbelievably high crime rates in all communities. I would love to move back to Minnesota if it just weren't for those damn winters!! I just can't do it! So, I guess we won't be moving after all.

My pregnancy is going fine. Gaining weight, eating and sleeping. It's amazing how much the body changes so quickly. For so long I have been focused on keeping weight off, it's hard some days to see the weight go on. I knew this would be one of my biggest struggles with pregnancy. Oh well, I have no doubt that I will get back into shape after all is said and done.

Things I miss already: Sushi, red wine, coffee, caffeine in general, running, my blond hair, laying in the sun, and my waistline. Okay, I am done whining. I know it will all be worth it in the end.

1 comment:

Pap said...

The end results and long term joy will more than offset the sacrafices of today.