Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Help!!

To all you moms out there, I desperately need your help. I have been getting these horrible headaches. They start at my neck and continue up through my whole head. I did take 1 Tylenol on Friday and 1 at 3am this morning and it helped some but its back again!! Even before I was pregnant I really never took over the counter medicine, so I am really hesitant now that I am pregnant. I keep hydrated and Greg rubs my neck and head when he can, but man, it's hard to get anything done with this pain!!! Any of you moms have some suggestions??? Please let me know asap!!!

2 comments:

LauraC said...

Sarah, here's a whole article about headaches during pregnancy that might help:

http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/pregnancy/prenatalhealth/2035.html

Pregnancy causes vision changes and it sometimes causes the tension headaches you are describing. If it is a new symptom that causes pain you may want to consider calling your doctor. Better safe than sorry is my motto!

Laura

LauraC said...

Oops, the comment cut off the entire web address!

www.babycenter.com/refcap/
pregnancy/prenatalhealth/2035.html