Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

1 Month Checkup

We had our 1 month doctors appointment today. Sydney is doing well. Her head is 37 1/2 , she is 22 1/2'' long and is 10.5 lbs!!! She's definitely getting enough to eat! I talked to the doctor about Sydney wanting to be fed every hour the last 2 days and he said that it sounds like she is using me as a pacifier. He also suggested that I start pumping so we can see just how much she is eating. I did rent a hospital grade electric double pump yesterday and hope to try it out tonight. This means I can leave Daddy and Sydney home and go for a massage this weekend! The doctor said she is doing great and everything seems normal.

Laura C. thank you for your good advise on my blog. I took it and we are out of the house today and I feel human again! We surprised Daddy and went to visit him at work. He was very happy to see us. Also, thank you for the stroller, it works great for quick errands and it's so easy to use.

No comments: