Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Quick Update

Sydney is taking one of her very short naps so I only have a minute to write. On Monday, we took a field trip to the mall with Jamie and her kids. We were there walking and talking for about 3 hours. Sydney took a bottle from me while we were there, it was great. She also proceeded to have a poop explosion and poop all over her new pink outfit. Thank goodness for family changing rooms!

On Tuesday, Sydney again denied the bottle and was very upset at me for even thinking of giving it to her! We will try again later this week. We didn't get out for too long yesterday because Sydney was in a mood and the only thing that made her happy was sleeping on my chest. I didn't mind too much!

This morning She really gave me a scare. As I was giving her Gripe Water for gas, she began choking (which she does at least once a day when she eats); however, this choking was much more serious and she turned completely red and her legs went limb. I had to flip her over on my arm and hit her back a few times. She pulled it together and became very quiet and then fell asleep while Mommy took some deep breaths!! It was horrible!

Well, there she is, up from her nap. The neighbors can hear when she wakes up from naps!

No comments: