Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 21, 2007

Throughout each day, I think of all of these things I want to write about and then when I actually get a minute to blog...I forget!

Let's see...

Well, Sydney slept for 6 hours straight on Wed. night and 5 hours straight last night. I love it, however, I kept waking up to make sure she was breathing!

I took Sydney for a walk early last evening. It was great until out of no where a wind and rain storm came thru. I had no choice but to run. Then it hit me, I am running with a stroller with an infant in it! In my head this voice said, "Oh my God, you are a horrible mommy...you are running and the stroller is shaking and you probably just caused baby shaken syndrome!!" I freaked! I quickly checked in on her (I had the visor covering her due to the rain) and her eyes were wide open. I thought, "Oh dear Lord, I've killed my sweet Sydney!!! Then she saw me and smiled!! "Oh thank you God, she's not dead!"

A very sad thought crossed my mind as I was in the shower today. Sydney is almost 6 weeks old. Many of my friends have had to return to work after 6 weeks of maternity leave. I feel so sad for all of you, it must have been so hard! I just cannot imagine leaving her at daycare at this age. Maternity leave should definitely be longer. I am so sorry all of you moms had to endure that separation and stress!

Well, I can't remember what else it was that I wanted to write about. If I think of it, I'll be back!

No comments: