Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sydney had a rough day yesterday with Daddy. I had to go to the eye doctor and then run 2 quick errands so I was gone for about three hours. I pumped and left milk for Daddy and Sydney. Well, Sydney didn't want to take the bottle and she had terrible gas. As a result, she cried for much of the time I was gone. I think Daddy was a little beside himself by the time I got home. I fed her and she slept until 8pm on my chest. She was exhausted from all of her crying as was Daddy. Today is a new day and so far everything is going well. We went for a long walk first thing this morning and now she is calm. She has a lot of problems with gas, painful gas. Usually in the morning and at nights. The gas drops make her throw up so today we gave her some gripe water and it seems to be doing the trick so far.

I have some new pictures that I will try to get up later today...depending on Sydney's mood!

No comments: