Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Little Buddy

Another busy day today! We went to Jamie's house and the kids exchanged Christmas gifts...Sydney's first Christmas gift. We then got pictures of Addison and Sydney together. They still don't really acknowledge each other yet. It's going to be so neat watching them grow up together.

Sydney doesn't take her long naps anymore. She now only takes 2 or 3 one hour naps a day. It doesn't help that I still have a terrible cough and end up waking her up all of the time. Greg and I are still struggling with our colds. Sydney just has a little cough, her cold didn't seem to progress thank God!

I am finally feeling more confident in being a mommy...it took awhile! As a result of feeling more confident, I now have more fun with Sydney and thoroughly enjoy everyday. She's my little buddy!

No comments: