Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Our Funny Girl

Everyday with Sydney just brings me more joy. I love to walk around with her in her baby Bjorn. For the most part, she is such a happy baby and will frequently smile or talk to people as they pass by us. Today we went to the mall to finish some shopping and I could hear a children's choir so we decided to go check it out. I had Sydney in the baby Bjorn with her cute little Poo hat on. We walked up to the the choir as they sang and I held Sydney's hands in mine and we danced to the music. It didn't take long for Sydney to become the hit of the show. She was smiling from cheek to cheek and kicking her legs as the kids sang. Everyone around us was looking at Sydney and smiling...she brought holiday cheer to many, including me!

Moving on to a completely different topic, I am having a blast feeding Sydney her oatmeal cereal. I actually get a workout when we do it because I am constantly jumping up and down and making funny faces at Sydney so she opens her mouth and laughs! She opens her mouth and giggles as I put a spoon full of food in her mouth. She then holds her mouth open for a moment and gags. I then began jumping around again making funny faces and she then closes her mouth and swallows. It's very comical! Speaking of funny...Sydney is really starting to interact with us more. She has the cutest giggle! It's so cute that Greg and I will do almost anything to try and make her laugh. Man I love our little girl!!

No comments: