Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Who Knew?

Who knew how incredibly funny a nasal suction (buggy getter) could be? I mean if you think about it, the whole concept of it is pretty disgusting and quite traumatizing to many babies...but not my baby...

She had me in tears this morning. I was using the buggy getter and she started giggling. And not just once, but every time! I even had to call daddy and let me listen in. All three of us ended up laughing together! She is so funny!

Later in the day, we went to the grocery store. Once again, I had her in the baby Bjorn. She was getting to a point where she was done shopping so I was trying to keep her occupied by making speed boat noises which she was mimicking. She was really getting in to it and had drool everywhere, but she was smiling at the same time. I found myself laughing, not really paying attention to how silly we must of looked. When I finally did look around, I noticed several people watching us and smiling...I felt so lucky to be with Sydney!

No comments: