Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Sydney and I had to run errands today so she was in and out of the Baby Bjorn all afternoon. Its funny how many people approach us and talk to us. They always smile and comment on Sydney's beautiful eyes and her adorable smile. I love to show off my little one!

Along with completing errands, we also tried out our new jogging stroller (got a killer deal at Big Lots)! Mommy got an awesome run in while Sydney kicked back and enjoyed the view. Finally, a stroller she likes (at least for now). She really worked me too...towards the end of our run, I was tired and started walking. Well that was not acceptable to her, she began fussing. So I ran and she stopped fussing...stinker wasn't going to let me get off easy!!! Good news is that I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I tried on all of my pre-pregnancy jeans today and was pleasantly surprised when they all fit! Now I need to tone back up...that's the hard part.

Well, time for our evening routine of bath, food and rocking...

No comments: