Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

11 Months Old!

Oh my gosh, 11 MONTHS OLD!!! Unbelievable that my baby is soon going to be 1. This last year has seemed like it's raced by and yet, at other times, it seems like it's been a lifetime! Tonight, before bath time, Sydney, Daddy, Mommy, Ziggy and Zoey all sat outside and let the light rain drip drop on us. It was a very nice moment. Everything I have always wanted was right there.

Sydney almost took her first steps yesterday. I am sure she will be walking by the time we go to Minnesota. She is already standing on her own and cruising the furniture. She also said the word "Doggy" for the first time last night in front of Jordan and Greg.

Greg and I had a date night last night (our 2nd one since Sydney was born)! We went out to a nice dinner with our neighbors. Brother Jordan and his girlfriend watched over Sydney while we were gone. Jordan did very well and seemed very happy to do it. He is so good with Sydney and I know he is going to miss her so much when he leaves for school. Whenever he is around, Sydney gets the cutest little smirk on her face and just loves to show off for her big brother. I still cannot believe he will be leaving soon.

Well, time to put the little one to sleep!

No comments: