Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Holy POOP!!

WARNING: The following content may be difficult for some viewers to read. Viewer discretion advised!

OMG!!! Remember the Holy Poop blog entry I wrote when Sydney was much younger and still had explosive poops? I really didn't think it could get anymore gross than poop bubbling up over the diaper onto her belly and pink papason chair!!! Well... it DOES!!!

It was so hot again today so at around 3pm, I decided to lather Sydney down with sunscreen and take her out into the pool to cool off and to get out of the house. I put on her little swimming diaper and into the pool we went. We were in there for a long time playing. Finally, Sydney had enough (actually, my arms were getting tired) so we got out of the pool. I took her up to the lounge chair where her towel was and sat her down to dry her. I looked down and saw brown all over the blanket and on me. What the heck? I then looked at Sydney's swollen diaper and saw that she had pooped, very lose poop, and it was coming out of the diaper at ALL openings!! What to do? I couldn't take off the swimming diaper right there because we would have had poop everywhere... So, I did the only thing I could think of, I wrapped her in the towel and we high tailed it upstairs into my shower. I took the pants off in the shower, there was poop everywhere. Did I mention that she had carrots today!! There was poop on her, poop on me, poop on the shower floor, poop in the swimmy, poop on the towel and there was my beautiful blue-eyed girl sitting on the floor with the water coming down, laughing and kicking her chubber-wobbers and squealing! I am glad someone was enjoying this! All I could do was sit down next to her (our shower is huge) and laugh with her.

What a day!

No comments: