Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Picture Overload!!

Finally, we were able to get our Minnesota trip scheduled. I am so excited that we will be in Minnesota surrounded by family, for Sydney's first birthday!!! I cannot wait for her to meet all of her cousins, aunts & uncles, and my friends!!! I am a little nervous to fly with a child so any suggestions from all of you moms would be great!!

Sydney is growing so fast. She is now cruising around the furniture and standing alone for short periods of time. She is very quick on the steps so we have gates everywhere. She is now taking showers and sits in the big tub for baths. She continues to love the pool and anything else that has to do with water. Everyday I am amazed by her ability to learn things so quickly and love to watch her attempt and succeed at new tasks.

Enjoy the video and pictures!!

Look at those chubber-wobbers!!! They are yummy!!

She loves to empty these two cabinets out and climb inside. I now put books and toys and such in here so she can keep busy emptying it and exploring.


She is such a comedian during meals!!

My two favorite sweeties!!

She loves Daddy's hats!

YUMMY!!!
An outing at a splash park. She loves to play in the water!!

After a morning of serious playing!!

She loves to play with Zoey and Zoey's toys!!


No comments: