Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our Busy Girl

Can you believe it, Sydney has two more teeth that just cut through...that makes 8 teeth!!! She is doing this funny thing the last few days, she will not say "Mama" she will only say "Dada" or "Daddy". When I say "Mama" she says "Dada" and then laughs - that little stinker!!!


She now says "baby" "Ziggy" and points out birdies and airplanes when she sees them. She also dances and is working on waving. She loves to be on Daddy's shoulders and walks very proudly with her push walker all by herself.


Because I know very little about computers, I am having a terrible time downloading video - it takes hours and then freezes up my computer. Below is the beginning part of a video that I took of Sydney but the 2nd half didn't download...sorry!


No comments: