Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Santa!!

We are having so much fun with Sydney during the holidays. We have had several events with our play group and a few more still to come before Christmas. Sydney is doing really well with the Christmas tree and is enjoying all of the Santa shows on TV - the same ones I enjoyed while growing up. She knows who Santa is and loves to say his name. She will often point him out and say "ho, ho, ho!!" We took her to see Santa on Sat. and got an awesome picture. She didn't realize she was on his lap until after the picture was taken, at which point she was terrified. No crying though!


So much more to write about and I promise I will write more tomorrow when I have a few more minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh,what a sweetheart.....you are both so blessed, but I'm pretty sure ya know that already!!