Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

Too Fast...

I am sitting here thinking of how quickly my little girl is growing up and it scares me! Right now I can hear her downstairs playing with her Daddy. She is counting her toys...one her own!!! Seriously, what 16 month old even knows how to do that! She also does this funny thing where I will act like I am sad and she will come up to me and hug me and say "Mommy happy" (remember...only 16 months old)!! She also does this thing where we pretend to be sleeping and she gets down in a laying position next to us and screams, "wake up" as clear as day...again, only 16 months old! Its so awesome that she is so smart but that means she is growing up so fast!

Since she loves the movie Madagascar so much (we have seriously seen it around 100 times), we decided to take her to the Madagascar 2 movie. We only made it half way through and we had to leave. She is not quite ready to stay that still yet! She was so captivated by the large screen for the beginning...her eyes were huge, but all of the excitement in the movie made her want to run around. We didn't want to disturb the other movie watchers, so we left. It was fun while it lasted!

No knew pictures to share yet. I will post Christmas pictures up soon.

No comments: