Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Making the Best of a Sick Day!

We had a quiet day at home today. I wasn't feeling well so we just kind of laid around and watched movies and played. Even Zoey was sick today! We still had some funny moments that I thought I would quick mention before going off to bed.

Sydney has developed a love for broccoli. All I have to do is steam it and she loves it! For dinner tonight she had steamed broccoli, avocado, a very small portion of organic mac n cheese, and some black berries. I love it that she likes to eat healthy foods. She also loves popcorn which she had during movie time today.

We also played our daily pretend game of imitating animals. Today we were kitty cats and dogs. She loves to get down on all fours and make meow and barking sounds. Very cute! And lastly, Sydney has finally figured out how to hold on when I give her piggy back rides - she was very proud of this and insisted that we walk in front of EVERY closet mirror in our house so she could see herself on my back. Sooooo cute!

Well, I just tucked sweetie into bed and it's now time for Mommy to get to bed. Tomorrow is a new day and I just know I will be feeling better so I can have more adventures with my Sweetie!

No comments: