Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Pictures and Video

Finding time to download video and pictures is more and more difficult to do these days. You would think since I am a stay at home mom that I would have plenty of time to just sit at the computer....YA RIGHT!!!

Sydney is officially Miss Independent, "I do all by myself" seems to be the theme for each day now. It has definitely slowed us down some so please forgive us if we are running late! Sydney has also had a growth spurt - over night - and we are having to buy her new clothes every week!! My bank account is LOVING that!

Below is a picture I took of Sydney at a park we were at in Surprise, Arizona. A friend's Mother passed so we were attending her service. We ended up having to leave a little early because "Miss Independent" was bound and determined to "go swimming with the ducks"!!! Also, it was a very windy day and her allergies were horrible.






Sydney at the park..."Hmmmm, should I go down the slide or on the swing"...




We went to the McCormick Railroad Park and road the train and the carousal. It was a lot of fun watching Sydney experience these things for the first time.





On the train.



Zoey is finally starting to realize that Sydney isn't going to go away and that she is actually good at playing! Zoey never used to let Sydney get this close to her. She now lets Sydney pet her.


Here Sydney is at her "new" table and chairs we got off of Craigslist. Just like new but half the price. She LOVES this table set which has drawers for her colors and other treasures. She is reading an Easter book that Great Grandma Doris sent.


Here are Sydney, Bear-Bear and Daddy having their morning "coffee"!!


The family enjoying Greg's sauce and meatballs!


Pap and Sydney playing with Mr. Potato Head. She loves to have Paps sole attention.


And here is Sydney doing another one of her favorite things..."stickers" as she calls it.



Video of the train ride. As you can hear, Mommy and Daddy are very excited to be sharing this experience with Sydney!!


She takes after her Mommy..."shake it, shake it"!!!

My "Dancing Princess" - I would be the "Dancing Queen" LOL!!


She LOVES to sing but won't usually do it when she sees I have a camera. She's so on to me! Anytime she thinks I may be reaching for a camera, she immediately stops what she is doing and looks away! Keep in mind that she started singing these songs at least a month or more ago!! She is so smart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those videos made my day, she is so cute. Also love the new look of the blog.

love ya and happy Easter.

paul

Katy said...

I love all the photos! Her hair is getting long. We need to get the girls together soon. Sydney is adorable! Happy Easter!