Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Minnie Me

Poor little Sydney now has a scab on the side of her nose, a scratch on the top of her nose, and now her knee is all red and scabbed - same knee she scratched up earlier in the week. I feel like I am constantly putting neosporine on her!! She just gets so excited when she is playing that she is constantly falling down. I hope this doesn't mean she is going to be accident prone like I was growing up!! Not only was I accident prone but I was also a tomboy and loved to go 100% all of the time - no matter what the cost was. Needless to say, my mother frequently had me at the doctor, getting xrays and yes, we had a whole collection of braces - for knees, fingers, ankles, wrists, neck...

Today, we are all going to the Desert Ridge Parenting Group Spring Fling at the park - should be exciting. Daddy even took the day off of work so he could come with us. And then tonight, Daddy & I will have our last date night as Nana & Pap will be leaving to go back to Minnesota on Tuesday. Oh my gosh, I cannot tell you how much we are going to miss them:(

No comments: