Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pictures - 22 Months

Yesterday, Sydney had lots of fun. We started yet another play group/activity for her so she can continue to practice her social skills. It's called Tots Town. It's held at a local church 2 times a week. They convert their gym into a children's town with lots of fun toys and interactive stations to play at. Sydney loves it!!

Today, we had a play date at the splash park with our Tramonto group. We both really enjoyed ourselves. I am trying to keep her as busy as I can and trying to provide her with as many age appropriate activities as I can to help her learn the appropriate skills necessary to grow mentally and developmentally. It definitely seems to be working!

Sydney is doing really well at the gym daycare now. She never wants to leave when I pick her up. She LOVES to play with the Home Depot work stand with all of the tools.

Below are some pictures from the last two weeks. Enjoy...


Sydney and JoJo spending some quality time together.


I think Uncle Mike or "Michael" as Sydney calls him, would do just about anything she asked of him. I am not quite sure what they were doing under the pool table but I just knew I had to capture the moment.

The rest of these pictures are taken at the splash pad at Desert Ridge Marketplace right by our house. She loves to go to this place and play in the water.







The "Popeye" face!!! She still does this every time we say "Smile". It's soooo funny!


I just love to look at her backside. All of her little rolly-pollies!!! I just want to squeeze them!!

No comments: