Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

This and that...

Sydney's runny nose from Friday didn't amount to much, thank goodness!! It may still be just allergies - we both have had them for some time now! Our little silly girl continues to crack me up everyday. She says the most funniest things at the most unexpected times. As I was getting her ready for bed last night, I asked her "What are you going to dream about tonight?" Her response, "Ummm, Nana and Pap." Most 22 month olds wouldn't even understand the question!! She still continues to ask for "Micheal" her (very young:)) great-uncle. One day last weekend, I left Sydney home with Daddy while I went shopping. When I came home, before she even saw it was me, I could hear her running to the door yelling, "It's Micheal" over and over! She was a little disappointed when she saw it was only Mommy!!

Even though we have not been to Nana and Paps condo since April (they left to go back to Minnesota for the summer) she still remembers where to turn off to go to their house!! Remember, she is only 22 months old! We were getting off the freeway to go to Walmart last week and when I took a right off of the freeway she got mad and pointed towards the direction of Nana and Pap's condo and said, "I want to go that way to Nana and Paps". Poor thing was very disappointed when we pulled into the Walmart parking lot!!

Other things she says that crack me up...
"I have an idea" and she puts her finger up to her chin!
"I love it" when she eats something really good!
"Let's go to the library"

Some of her favorite things to do are to play with shoes, buckles, and dressing herself (at least that's what she thinks she is doing)!

And some things she says that we are working on changing:
"Go away"
"Leave me alone"

I used to say "Everyday is a new adventure with Sydney." But now I think it's more appropriate to say, "Every minute that Sydney is awake is a new adventure!"

I am just a facilitator in Sydney's world!!

No comments: