Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sydney's Bathroom

Oofta, today is a hot one!! Greg just took Sydney out to the pool so I thought I'd jot down a few notes before making dinner. I finally got around to finishing Sydney's bathroom. Oh my gosh, it really turned out cute if I may say so myself!! I painted it the same color as her room. It took me forever to find just the right shower curtain and accessories. Man those things are expensive!! We were at Target the other day and I happened to come across a very cute shower curtain and rings and towel set and they were on sale!! I never would have chosen them otherwise but once I got home and got it all up, it looked really cute. Sydney was napping when I put it all up. After her nap I told her I had a surprise for her and she followed me into the bathroom. When she saw everything up and saw all of her toys in the room and I said that this was "Sydney's bathroom", she was sooooooo excited. She climbed into the tub herself and took it all in and then started jumping up and down and saying, "I love it, I love it, I love it" over and over. I was so full of joy to see that I made her so happy!! She was so excited to take her first bath in "Sydney's bathroom" that I didn't have to drag her up there like usual before bed. I will try and get a picture up to share with you all.

Sydney announced to me today at lunch time that she was going to climb into her high chair all by herself today. I said, "OK, go for it. This should be interesting to see." That little stinker climbed her way up into the chair all by herself!! I couldn't believe it! She is growing up so fast!! I hope she doesn't try climbing out of her crib anytime soon. I am not ready for that transition yet. She needs to at least wait until after the Minnesota trip!!

Well, I better get downstairs and tend to dinner. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it sounds like you guys have so much fun together; makes me smile.

paul