Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Special Journey

The weather is starting to cool down just a little bit in the mornings and early evenings, which means Sydney and I can do more things outside. I have posted several times about this mountain that I hike and run. I have been hiking this mountain since the week I moved here - in 1996. Not only do I like this hill because it's a great workout...I also love it because it's a place I go to by myself to work things out in my head. If I am having a problem, I go there to process. I have processed many emotions regarding Greg and I before we got married, my mother being sick and then later dying, my miscarriages, etc. Well, today was a special day because I decided to take Sydney with me. It was VERY HARD pushing her up this hill, as parts of it are pretty steep. My legs and butt are killing today!! But it was just so amazing and emotional for me to take her to my special place. She had so much fun and so many people smiled and laughed with her as we walked by. It was lots of fun and lots of work!! We will definitely continue this hike together!

Enjoy the pictures...



No comments: