Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

Updates

Hello everyone! We have had a busy few days around here. I last posted on the 2nd...the 3rd was my birthday. I started my day with cleaning since we had a showing on the house. Sydney and I then went shopping. Daddy surprised me and come home from work early with beautiful roses and said to get dressed up for a night of romance!! He then took me and our neighbors to a very nice restaurant and we had some amazing food and wine. He had even arranged ahead to have Jordan's girlfriend come over and sit at the house while we were gone!! We really had a nice time!

Yesterday was also a big day for Sydney and I. We joined a Mommy group and had our first play date at My Gym. It was so much fun for us and it was soooo nice to meet other stay at home moms to talk with. They welcomed us very warmly and we look forward to weekly visits with them here on in. Sydney got quite the workout (mommy too from chasing Sydney around) that she instantly fell asleep in the car on the way home!!

We are down to one breastfeeding session before bed. This weekend we are going to cut that one out and see how she does. I think she will do fine as she does fine during naps without the breastfeeding. It's so much more emotional for me than I ever thought it would be!

Baby sitters and no more breastfeeding...our little girl is growing up!!!
(take a deep breath Mommy...)

No comments: