Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 27, 2008

"Kick Back" Weekend!

Big day today...Sydney's first tooth broke through. I noticed after she chomped down on my finger and I felt something sharp! And then I noticed again when I was feeding her before bed...can we say "OUCH"!!!!

Yesterday during our open house, we took Sydney to the park for the first time. Daddy took her on the swings and on the slide. I will try and post pictures later this week as my battery is dead and I cannot load them to the computer yet.

Lastly, Greg and I got a real laugh yesterday at Nana and Paps. Sydney was laying on her back on the floor and wanted to get to the big screen TV so, using her legs, she scooted all the way across the floor, on her back, to the TV. It looked so funny! That little stinker...she is a Leo which means she will do what she wants to do and will do it her own way! Gives new meaning to "kicking back"!

No comments: