Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 11, 2007

14 Weeks Picture

Gosh, I guess it's been awhile since I last posted. This last week went by so fast! I am doing very well. I am feeling more energy now and have actually been able to go hiking. It felt so good to be out in the fresh air exercising. Don't worry though, I am not over doing it, Greg makes sure of that! I still get my headaches but that's the worse of it.

Here is a picture of me at 14 weeks. It's amazing how one day my stomach sticks out like crazy and not on other days. This is also the first picture I have posted with my brown hair. It has lightened some since coloring it and I like it much better.

Some additional things that have changed since I have entered my 2nd trimester:
  • I am not a crazy hungry beast all of the time anymore.
  • I don't have to get up and go to the bathroom several times during the night anymore.
  • The North Star and Little & Big Dippers have dissipated from my forehead.
  • I can actually stay up until 10pm again.
  • The fog has lifted some in my mind and I can actually focus on other topics besides being pregnant.

I know many of these symptoms will return in a few months so I am trying to appreciate this time as much as I can.

No comments: