Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Too Much Down Time

Another slow day at work, which means I am thinking too much again!! I went to Dr. Sears website to read about pregnancy at 4 months. It just amazes me how "classic" my pregnancy is - which is a wonderful thing! Dr. Sears discusses some of the fears women experience during this time of pregnancy and I can totally relate. Now that I feel more "normal" again, I often times find myself drifting off thinking about my fears of being pregnant.

For the last year, I have been totally focused on preparing my body for pregnancy. Once I was able to get pregnant, my focus was then to make it through the miscarriage months. Now that I have made it to this point, it suddenly hits me, "I am pregnant and I am going to be a Mom for the rest of my life. Holy cow!!!! Am I ready for this? Will I be a good Mom? How do I hold a baby? When do I feed the baby - and how?......" I suddenly find myself freaking out as reality kicks in.

So, I take a deep breath, tell myself to take it one day at a time, and I pray for more customers to come into my store soon (so I can stop thinking)!!!

No comments: