Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 12, 2007

Cravings!!

I love being my own boss; however, running a retail business can be difficult at times, especially on days that are really slow. On these days, I find that I have way too much time to think - which is not always a good thing!! For instance, today I can't stop thinking about how much I want to have a jar of pickles and how tasty an extra cooked thin crust pizza would taste right at this moment. Hmmm, should I order out delivery? I guess it really wouldn't look good to my neighboring businesses and to my customers if I had pizza delivered to my General Nutrition Store!! I can just see it now, I am working with a customer discussing healthy diet and supplements and what foods to stay away from and in walks my delivery boy with my extra cooked thin crust pizza!!!

You have probably guessed by now, I am having some pretty strong cravings. Yesterday, I finally gave in to a very naughty craving I had been having for about a week. Donuts!!! I crave anything with a lot of salt and anything that has a sour sweet taste. Another thing I crave constantly is crispy beef tacos from Taco Bell - oh man, what I wouldn't do for two of those right now!!! My mouth is actually watering as I write this. Okay, I must go now and find some food!!

UPDATE:
Later today, I just couldn't take it anymore. I put up my sign "Be back In 5 minutes" and went next door to the grocery store and bought a whole jar of pickles and proceeded to eat half the jar!!! Yummy!!

No comments: