Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 19, 2007

15 Week Update

Well, it's happening... I am getting stretch marks!!! I knew I would get them eventually because my skin is prone to them. I already have some due to the weight I loss after I moved to Arizona. Last night, as I was completing my evening ritual of applying oils to my mid section, I noticed a new stretch mark. Very depressing!!! I knew they were coming because my skin has been itching like crazy. It makes me worry, if I am already getting stretch marks this early into pregnancy, what am I going to look like in 4 more months!!

Overall, I have been feeling pretty good. I haven't felt any movement in my tummy, so I really don't feel pregnant yet. Hopefully by next week I will start feeling some fluttering. I still get my headaches but other than that, I consider myself lucky.

Greg has been fantastic! He helps around the house and makes dinner for us on the nights we work. He rubs my aches and scratches my itches and tells me I look wonderful even when I don't!! We are both very eager to find out the sex of our baby on March 13th. I've taken a couple of those "tests" to determine the sex of the baby - all have given me the same results...any guesses??

No comments: