Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Doctors Visit

We had another doctors appointment yesterday. All of the tests they ran during my last visit came back just fine. We heard the baby's heartbeat again, 160 beats/min. I won't go into any more details, just know that everything is going very good at this point and we couldn't be more pleased! Our next appointment is in 5 weeks. At this next appointment we will find out if we are having a boy or a girl, BUT, we haven't yet decided if we will be telling all of you!! If I have time later, I will download another picture of me pregnant at 13 weeks.

Oh, by the way, Greg got me a book I wanted called, "Belly Laughs" by Jenny McCarthy. I am sure many of you moms have already heard about it. I wanted a book that gave the "real story" on everyday pregnancy issues instead of just the medical mumbo jumbo stuff. This book is not only hilarious, it's very true and puts a more realistic spin on pregnancy.

2 comments:

LauraC said...

Here is incentive to tell us what you are having - we have tons of FREE boys clothes sizes preemie and up.... times two. Most of it barely used!

You could just post the ultrasound pics and let us figure out for ourselves!

Sarah said...

Honestly, I don't think Greg and I could keep that big of a secret for more then, lets say, 1 DAY!!!