Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Changing the Due Date

The last couple of days have been great. I have a pretty good amount of energy and am able to work my full shift without falling asleep!! I do have a rash that started to develop a few days ago which is driving me nuts today. It's on my back where my bra hooks. Needless to say, I need to wear the bra so it irritates the rash even more. I put a call into my doctor this afternoon to see what products are safe to use. I have read that it is very common to get rashes when your pregnant due to the increase of blood.

Recently, Greg and I read some interesting information in a book of birthdays. In the book, you could look up your birthday and find out who famous was born the same day, qualities about yourself, and your tarot card. After reading the information on our baby's due date, we decided that we will not have our baby on that day. The tarot card was that of a devil!!

To all of my Minnesota family and friends, I just thought I would share with you that it is 81 degrees and sunny here today!! And you live in Minnesota because....????

No comments: