Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2007

20 Week Ultrasound

We had another ultrasound today. I was a little nervous about this one. During our last ultrasound 2 weeks ago, the ultrasound tech. questioned the brightness of our baby's bowels. Brightened bowels can mean nothing at all or could be an indication of something more serious. Good news today, the bowel is not nearly as bright as it was. The tech. said that she thinks it might have appeared brighter 2 weeks ago because of my size. She explained that since I am smaller, the ultrasound picks up on so much more than if I were a larger women. So, very good news! We also found out that our daughter is breach which to me explains why I am feeling so much kicking. The most endearing part of the ultrasound was when we saw her face again - she was sucking her thumb!! We could see her lips and mouth sucking.

I have popped out much more now. We will try to get some pictures up shortly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such good news, I can't wait to see some pictures.. I am so happy for you... Love ya...

Anonymous said...

Oops, I should say who this is from, I exited before signing off on my last comment... This is Tavia L. I love being part of your journey.

Sarah said...

Hi Tavia I am so happy to hear from you!!!! Miss ya sweetie!!!