Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sunny Arizona!

The weather here has been absolutely gorgeous! We have had sunny 80 degree weather with a light breeze. I even put a bathing suit on yesterday and sat in the sun for 45 minutes and read my book(boy was that a sight to see)!!! Don't worry, I had strong sun screen on my face and neck and lighter sun screen on the rest of me. It felt soooo good!

Yesterday was a perfect morning. I woke up early, ate breakfast and cleaned up. I then took the dogs for a long walk. I still had enough energy when we got back to do an arm workout. I did 3 loads of laundry and cleaned the downstairs and guess what...I got all of this done before noon! I haven't had that much energy for many months. I felt great! I haven't had a headache in over a week!

My ultra sound is on Tuesday, so I probably won't write again until then. Just know that everything is going well and I feel really good.

No comments: