Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's A Girl!!!!

We'd like to announce that our little angel will be blessing us on Aug. 12th, 2007!!! We are so excited and full of love! The ultrasound went well and she is beautiful (okay, I might be a little biased). We already have her name picked out. We actually knew what we wanted to name her years ago, when Greg and I first started dating. We both had the same favorite name - it was just meant to be!

She was full of energy during the ultrasound, making it somewhat difficult for the ultrasound tech. to get all of her pictures. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come! She was quite camera shy and kept putting her hands in front of her face.

I have been walking around with a smile on my face all day. I am going to have a baby girl!!! It finally all seems real!!

1 comment:

LauraC said...

CONGRATS!! Isn't that first ultrasound AMAZING?!?! Can't wait to meet your little girl.