Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hello, Anyone Out There?

I love writing my blog and keeping everyone up to date on how we are doing. The only downfall is that you all get to hear how I am doing but I don't get to hear how you are doing. I seem to be getting less emails from you all since I began this blog. I miss hearing from all of you! So, please keep the emails coming my way so I don't lose track of you all. I am not even sure who is even reading my blog? Anyone out there??

5 comments:

Pap said...

I'm always out here reading your blog Sarah. I really enjoy it. Thanks for doing this.
Bill

Pap said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pap said...

You're half way there today!!! Way to go.

LauraC said...

Welcome the world of blogging! The nice thing though is that you will be surprised at how many people read. Plus once the baby comes, you will want to go crazy showing off pictures and a blog is a great way to do it.

Here's a post I wrote about this exact topic:
http://jonandlaura.blogspot.com/2007/01/pros-and-cons-of-keeping-blog.html

LauraC said...

PS You can put a blog counter on your blog if you want to know how many people stop by.