Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 23, 2007

New Pictures

I had planned on getting these pictures up earlier in the week but due to work and exhaustion, it took longer than I thought. These are the pictures from my father in law's birthday last weekend. The first one is of the beautiful spring flowers from aunt Arlene.

This next picture is of the whole gang, excluding me because I am taking the picture. From the left we have uncle Rick, uncle Vince, Sharyn, Jordan, Mary Ann, Grandpap, aunt Arlene, the birthday boy Bill, Greg & Zoey, Peggy & Mike.

This last picture is of Greg & I. I found this cute little "It's a Girl" shirt and wore it for the birthday party. I am feeling well and enjoying my special moments when I feel our daughter move. It takes my breath away to know that she is inside of me growing and developing. I can't wait to meet her.

No comments: