Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Mmmmm, Chocolate!

Another beautiful day in sunny Phoenix, Arizona! Things are going well for us all. The baby continues to move around more everyday! Yesterday we ate a chocolate sundae with nuts...mmmmm, it was so good! This was my first sundae since being pregnant. I really haven't craved sugar sweets much, mostly salty foods. I always have a jar of pickles in the refrigerator - such a cliche! I have been doing pretty good in regards to not giving in to all of my cravings. We'll see how long that lasts! I am almost 5 months pregnant and have gained around 8 pounds - most of which is in my chest!! Oh yeah, if you have been reading my blog for a long time, you may recall way back in the beginning when I wrote about my love handles and the fact that my chest was increasing so quickly and throwing my balance off. I then made the comment, "what next, will my butt grow to balance off my chest?" UPDATE: it has, lucky me!!!

Overall, I feel great and am so much more comfortable with being pregnant. I have noticed that my skin on my face has cleared up and is very soft. I have the energy to take a long walk almost everyday and to do my light arm workouts. We are looking forward to tomorrow. Greg's father had a birthday yesterday; therefore, we are all getting together at our house to have a little celebration. It will be nice to be surrounded by family. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: