Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

More Special Moments...

Some exciting events have taken place over the last couple of days that I want to share with you all. The first event...our daughter has become VERY active, especially at night time. We can actually already SEE her movements from outside of my belly!! Most books will say that this generally does not happen until later in the pregnancy. I guess our daughter is already setting records! When it first happened I thought I was seeing things, but when it happened several times after that, all I could do was laugh. What a strange and exciting feeling.

Our female dog, Zoey, has been acting a little differently also. At night time and in the morning she is constantly wanting to cuddle up next to my belly. She is so light that it is harmless for her to do this, so I let her. It's very cute.

The other very exciting event which took place this morning is that my friend Jamie found out that she is also having a baby girl!!! Greg and I are so excited that our daughter will have a best friend to grow up with. How cute is that!!!

Stay tuned for tomorrow when I will have more ultrasound results.

No comments: