Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 11, 2007

Another Surreal Moment

Yesterday was a busy day!! Jamie and I both went and registered at Babies R Us. It took us a long time! So many choices and so many things. I of course was overwhelmed but since Jamie is already a pro at being Mommy, she was extremely helpful! Since we are both having girls, we picked many of the same items. I still need to go back online to the registry and do some final touches. I think I put some things on there twice!! I believe my friend Cindy (she was in our wedding) is going to be hosting a couples baby shower for us next month. Wish you all could be there!!

I did find a smoking deal on a pak-n-play! I put it together last night to see what it looked like. Once it was up, I kept finding myself looking over at it and everything suddenly seemed so surreal! I had it sitting in the living room when Greg got home from work. He walked in, saw it, and had this look on his face of "Holy #**@"!! I think it was a very surreal moment for him also!!!

On a cuter note, Sydney was once again doing her crazy dance in my belly last night when Jordan was here. I ran (well walked) upstairs to his room and had him feel my belly. You should have seen the look on his face when he felt his little sister for the first time. It was priceless!!

No comments: