Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Holy Hormones Part II

I feel like I should be walking around with a big sign on my forehead that reads, "I'm sorry!"

Oh my gosh, I am so crabby and short with people lately. It's driving me nuts! And of course, Greg, the person who is trying to help me the most, is getting the brunt of it!! As a therapist, I used to call people out who used the excuse, "I can't help it!" But seriously, I CAN'T HELP IT!! Things come out of my mouth before I even have a chance to edit them. I never had this issue before!!! I am tallying it up as hormones and lack of sleep and total body discomfort!! I haven't had a good night's sleep in, I don't even remember!! I have to get up and go to the bathroom at least 4 times every night. My body is so uncomfortable that I wake up in pain. My hormones are causing me to wake up several times throughout the night with night sweats. And, my last complaint for the day, and I hope this isn't too much information for any of you, but, my breasts are so incredibly big and heavy right now that it's causing major neck and shoulder pain that just will not ease up!!! Seriously, I have probably gained like 6 pounds alone just in my breasts!! How did you all do it - go through pregnancy more than once???

So, if you happen to see me or talk to me in the next few days, weeks, months...Let me just say now, "I'm Sorry!!"

No comments: