Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Pregancy Updates

Wowza...I had another growth spurt over night! It's amazing how this belly of mine just keeps growing and growing! I now have the "pregnancy wobble walk" thing going on...very cute! I still try to walk my dogs each morning or early evening when I don't work. It's getting more difficult to do however because of lower back pain. I can only make it about 1/2 a mile now. I then wobble home and put my feet up. Besides my skin itching like hell on my belly and face, and the backaches and shoulder aches, I feel great!!

Yesterday, I was able to find some green crib bedding that totally matches the color of Sydney's room. I now fear that I have too much green going on in her room - Greg called it the "Green Room" this morning. Now all I need is a dresser/changing table combo - but they are expensive!!

June is going to be a crazy month for us. We are signed up for Prenatal/Birthing classes, the hospital tour and pediatrician meet & greets. On top of that, I will be taking additional classes on breastfeeding and a "First Time Mommy Preparation" class. Good thing I only work 2 days a week!!

No comments: