Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 25, 2007

BOREDOM

Can we say B O R E D O M!!! Oh my gosh, I am just not good at this staying home thing! Before pregnancy, when I was bored, I would go running or hiking or go to the gym or go shopping or bake, etc. But I can't do ANY of those things right now. Obviously, I can't go running or go to the gym and I can't go for a walk or run errands because it's way too HOT here and I will throw up! And, I can't go out shopping because I am huge and nothing looks cute on me anymore! Plus, pregnancy clothing is way over priced. I can't bake because I would eat it all!! I am about ready to throw a remote through the TV and I am sick and tired of reading baby books. Last year at this time I would go lay out on a raft in my pool and sip on a cold cocktail. Can't do that!! What's left? Help me!!! I get to a point some days where I am so bored that I have no mojo at all!

Okay, done venting!!! Have a good weekend.

No comments: