Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 24, 2007

OUCH!!

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD...why is it necessary, after all of the discomfort and the tossing and turning throughout EVERY night, that I wake up to painful charlie horses in my calves? Can we say OUCH!!! And then I spend the rest of my morning limping around because the knot in my calve won't loosen up! I had read that cramping may increase during the third trimester but I thought just maybe this symptom could be bypassed. I guess since I have vowed to only go through the pregnancy experience once, I might as well experience the full package!

Sydney was crazy last night - even more so than usual! I just couldn't get her to calm down. I had Greg put his hand on my stomach for a few minutes thinking that might help her relax as it has in the past...NOPE!! The way she just punches and kicks out is amazing and uncomfortable now that she is stronger! I don't know how I did it, but I somehow managed to fall asleep in the mists of her acrobatic routine! And then of course, I woke up to my charlie horse which got her all rallied up again! What am I in for?

No comments: