Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Busy Day!

Yesterday was a busy day. I was able to get through my boredom from the previous day. Actually, after I wrote my boredom blog, I asked Greg to take me out for dinner just to get out of the house. He asked where I wanted to go and I said, "Anywhere with really good dessert." So, we went to the Cheese Cake Factory! I had a salad and a big old piece of Godiva Chocolate cheese cake. Oh my gosh, it was soooo good. Of course I felt guilty after eating it so the next morning I woke up early, before the heat set in, and took the dogs for a walk!

After the walk, the dogs located a rattle snake in our back yard. By the time I was able to get a hold of someone to capture it and relocate it, the damn snake was gone. So, now we have a wondering rattle snake somewhere in our backyard!

For the remainder of our day, we once again used the same no VOC paint to paint our bedroom. It turned out great - now we are mad that we didn't do it years ago. Well, I hope the new owners like the color! Today, we will finish up some projects with our room and then we will go to some friends house for a BBQ. We are going to Jamie and Tom's house. It will be nice to be around another pregnant friend who shares my wacky hormone trips!!

No comments: